Effective date: May 25th, 2018
When ordering or registering on TrueTribe.Paris, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other details to help you with your experience. It is pertinent to state that your credit card information is directly passed through secure APIs of True Tribe’s payment processor. No credit card information is collected or stored by TrueTribe.Paris directly on to its servers.
Information is collected when you register on the site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form, or enter information on our site, or provide us with feedback on True Tribe’s products or services via contact form or email.
Your personal data is collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes in accordance with the EU general data protection regulation (RGPD).
Indeed, your personal information could be useb in order to:
- Participate to satisfaction surveys or analyses in order to improve for example our products or your experience in TrueTribe.Paris
- Send you a newsletter or any relevant information relating to TrueTribe.Paris
- Process your application for a position;
- To personalise the users’ experience and to allow True Tribe to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which they are most interested in.
- To allow True Tribe to better service the users in responding to queries, requests and feedback.
- To quickly process transactions;
- For administrative purposes or for any other purpose imposed by applicable law.
Your personal data is confidential. TrueTribe.Paris is the only recipient of your personal data.
However, if it is necessary that your confidential data be transmitted to a third party (for the realization of the missions we entrust to them in relation to digital marketing for example) True.Tribe.Paris ensures that the third party complies with the regulations in force, notably the RGDP and presents the same guarantes of security and confidentiality.
When using affiliates or service providers located outside the European Union, TrueTribe.Paris undertakes to verify that appropriate measures have been put in place to ensure that your personal data is adequate protection.
The set of our data and the data we collect is stored with OVH. The servers of OVH are based in France.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, in some circumstances your personal data may be transferred to countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA). You acknowledge that personal data that you submit for publication through our website or services may be available, via the internet, around the world. We cannot prevent the use (or misuse) of such personal data by others.
True Tribe’s website is scanned on a regular basis using regular malware scanning, for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make visits to the site as safe as possible.
Users’ personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all information you provide is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
A variety of security measures are implemented when a user places an order, to maintain the safety of personal information and safe processing of all transactions.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on True Tribe’s hosting server.
True.Tribe.Paris keeps your personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the purposes pursued, subject to the legal possibilities of archiving, obligations to preserve certain data, and / or anonymisation.
In particular, we apply the following retention periods for these few major categories of personal data:
- Personal data of customers / prospects / business partners: as long as the user is active and, at the latest, 3 years after the last contact with the latter;
- Personal Data Connection : 1 year after last login
- Personal data of the candidates (recruitment): duration necessary for the processing of the application and, in the case of a negative outcome, 3 years after the last contact (unless the candidate agrees for a longer period).
I. In accordance with the regulations in force you have the following rights to the collected personal data by True.Tribe.Paris :
- Right to rectification: you shall have the right to obtain from True.Tribe.Paris the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, you shall have the right to have incomplete personal data completed, including by means of providing a supplementary statement.
- Right to restriction of processing and right to erasure (‘right to be forgotten’): you shall have the right to obtain from the controller restriction of processing and/or to obtain from True.Tribe.Paris the erasure of personal data concerning you and we shall have the obligation to erase personal data without undue delay where one of the following grounds applies:
- Your personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- You wish to withdraw your consent on which the processing of your personal data was based and there is no other basis for this treatment;
- You consider and can establish that your personal data has been subject to unlawful processing;
- Your personal data must be erased under a legal obligation.
- Right to data portability : you shall have the right to receive the personal data concerning you, which you have provided to True.Tribe.Paris, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to another controller without hindrance from the controller to which the personal data have been provided.
- Right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data : in using the procedure described at point II, at any time, you shall have the right to withdraw your consent for the treatment of your personal data. the withdrawal of your consent cannot call into question the lawfulness of the treatments performed.
- Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority : at any times, you have the possibility to seise a supervisory authority, if you estimates yours rights and the privacy of your personal data are not respected.
- Right to decide the fate of your personal data after your death : In the event that you have not given general instructions about the fate of your data after your death, True Tribe Paris agrees to respect the instructions of your heirs especially for the closure of your account.
- To exercise your rights as described above, you can contact True.Tribe.Paris, electronically or by mail, by sending a letter with a copy of any identity document to:
5, rue Etienne Marcel
True.Tribe.Paris will contact you without delay and in any case within 30 days. This delay could be prorogated to 30 days with a notification considering the difficulty of your demand or the number of demands.
If True.Tribe.Paris does not comply with your request, we will inform you of the reasons why and the possibility you have to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority and / or to file a judicial appeal.
Finally, if you need more information about your rights in the EU general data protection regulation at https://ec.europa.eu/info/law/law-topic/data-protection/reform/rights-citizens_en
Or for a French version at : https://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/FR/TXT/?uri=CELEX:32016R0679
Cookies are used to:
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. True Tribe may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on its behalf.
Users can choose to have their computers warn them each time a cookie is being sent, or all cookies can be set to be turned off. It can be done through browser settings. Since all browsers vary, their individual Help Menu may be explored to learn the correct way to modify cookies.
If users disable cookies in their browser
If cookies are turned off, some of the features that make the site experience more efficient, may not function properly.
Personally Identifiable Information is not sold, traded, or otherwise transferred to outside parties, unless users’ permission is sought. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist in operating True Tribe’s website, conducting business, or serving users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. The information may also be released when it is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce True Tribe’s site policies, or protect True Tribe’s or others’ rights, property or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
True Tribe does not include or offer third-party products or services on its website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to them, using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, users can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
If users wish to change personal information
- By logging in to the account.
- By sending us an email, requesting us to do so.
Users’ email address is collected in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- Process orders and to send information and updates accordingly.
- Send users additional information related to True Tribe’s products.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at email@example.com and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.