Cookies are used to:
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. True Tribe may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on its behalf.
Users can choose to have their computers warn them each time a cookie is being sent, or all cookies can be set to be turned off. It can be done through browser settings. Since all browsers vary, their individual Help Menu may be explored to learn the correct way to modify cookies.
If users disable cookies in their browser
If cookies are turned off, some of the features that make the site experience more efficient, may not function properly.
Personally Identifiable Information is not sold, traded, or otherwise transferred to outside parties, unless users’ permission is sought. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist in operating True Tribe’s website, conducting business, or serving users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. The information may also be released when it is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce True Tribe’s site policies, or protect True Tribe’s or others’ rights, property or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
True Tribe does not include or offer third-party products or services on its website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to them, using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, users can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
If users wish to change personal information
- By logging in to the account.
- By sending us an email, requesting us to do so.
Users’ email address is collected in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- Process orders and to send information and updates accordingly.
- Send users additional information related to True Tribe’s products.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at email@example.com and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.